大天府

注册

 

发新话题 回复该主题

bonnet moncler femme The community to help elderly people li [复制链接]

1#
The
community staff to check the residents of gas safety Yunyu house by
Original title:
?? , wire bare room burning stove, the aging pipeline...... Community to help elderly people living alone eliminate security risks
?? newspaper reported yesterday, Jia Zhuang two lane rental housing fire, 92 year old elderly unfortunately died in the flames of news. Although the cause of the fire has yet to be investigated, but the matter has attracted a lot of attention Qujiang street community. Yesterday morning, reporters accompanying Qujiang Street five in the Temple community, the ancient canal community,http://um.thelaunchpad.org/user, Yuxi Park community staff within the jurisdiction of the elderly living alone in the electricity, gas and other safety checks carried out. After the inspection found that the security problems really a lot, community work personnel immediately for the treatment of these security risks, nip in the bud.
???? bare wire alarming
Ms.
, who lives in a bungalow in the water district, is a disabled person who has a difficult life. Yesterday morning, the reporter saw in Ms. Cui's home, a length of about 3 meters of the old through the wire from her home in the eaves, wire a head hung a lamp, the other end is connected to an old meter. Old wire height from the ground about 2 meters. According to Ms. Cui introduced himself, some time ago because the house leaks in rainy days, resulting in the short circuit current. I am a person at home, and did not dare to move, only to do so dark."
???? to close the gates after the reporter Station in Ms. Cui home broken bench carefully observe the root of old wire , more and more scared. The old layer has been aging insulation wire surface, a short wire is exposed outside, the longest bare a section of about 5 cm. Subsequently, came together with a professional electrician Lin master Cui home line conducted a comprehensive investigation. Master Lin found that in addition to the old wire because the insulation aging leads to bare copper wire, there are still many other security risks. "This old wire followed by the old meter on this side is also aging seriously, the insulating layer off. And this meter walls are very damp, the meter itself for a long time, serious aging, if rashly to touch the meter,http://concrete-fem.com/forum/E_GuestBook.asp, is likely to occur in danger. But so many lines of aging in dry weather is likely to cause a fire, the consequences be unbearable to contemplate."
? See this situation, Gu Yun community staff immediately for Ms. Cui replaced the new wire , and the wire fixed on the wall with a PVC tube. At the same time, the staff contacted the relevant departments, as soon as possible to replace the safety performance of Ms. Cui better new meter.
? Pipeline aging gas smell heavy
???? reporter with the Yuxi Park community staff came to Wenchang Beiyuan elderly Mr. Sun's home, a door to smell the array.

              
                
                
                
        
[img][/img]
        
                
                  
[img][/img]
社区工作人员检查居民用气安全宫鋆煜摄
?? 原标题:电线裸露、房间里烧煤炉、管道老化…… 社区帮独居老人排除安全隐患
??昨天本报报道了贾庄二巷一出租房起火,92岁独居老人不幸丧生火海的消息。虽然起火原因还有待调查,但此事引起了曲江街道多个社区的高度重视。昨天上午,记者陪同曲江街道五里庙社区、古运社区、玺园社区的工作人员对辖区内独居老人家中用电、用气等情况进行了安全检查。检查后发现,其中的安全隐患还真不少,社区工作人员随即对这些安全隐患进行了处理,防患于未然。
????裸露电线让人心惊
????家住水制小区平房的崔女士是一个残疾人,生活困难。昨天上午记者在崔女士的家中看到,一根长约3米的老旧电线从她家中的屋檐下穿过,电线的一头悬挂着一盏电灯,另一头接在一个老旧的电表上。老旧电线的高度离地面约2米。据崔女士自己介绍,前段时间连日阴雨,因为屋内漏雨导致家中电路经常短路。“我一个人在家,又不敢乱动,只能就这样黑漆漆地将就着。”
????关闭电闸后,http://www.ilcavalieredellavallesolitaria.com/tiki-view_blog_post.php?postId=1442&offset=60&find=&sort_mode=6d_d&comments_parentId=8237&comments_maxComments=1&comments_style=commentStyle_plain/,记者站在崔女士家中残破的板凳上仔细观察这根老旧电线,越看越是心惊。老旧的电线多处表面绝缘层已经老化,一小段一小段的铜丝裸露在外,最长裸露的一段约有5厘米。随后,一同前来的专业电工林师傅对崔女士家中的线路进行了全面排查。林师傅发现,除了老旧电线因为绝缘层老化导致铜丝裸露之外,还存在不少其他的安全隐患。“这根旧电线接着老电表的这一侧也老化严重,绝缘层脱落。还有这个电表周围的墙壁都很潮湿,电表本身有很长时间了,老化严重,如果冒失地去触碰电表,很有可能发生危险。而且这么多老化的线路在干燥的天气下很有可能会引发火灾,后果不堪设想。”
????看到这种情况,古运社区工作人员立刻为崔女士更换了全新的电线,并将电线用PVC管固定在墙壁上。同时工作人员联系了相关部门,将尽快为崔女士更换安全性能更好的新电表。
????管道老化煤气味重
????记者随同玺园社区工作人员来到文昌北苑独居老人孙先生家中时,一进门就闻到了阵阵异味。对此89岁的孙先生并不以为然。他认为可能是因为这两天卫生间的排水出了点问题。
????对于孙先生的说法,玺园社区工作人员刘芳并不认同。“我觉得这气味很刺鼻,让人很不舒服,我觉得是煤气味。”现场经过反复检查,发现孙先生家中并没有明显的煤气泄漏情况。孙先生本人也认为刘芳有点过于敏感,并不认为自己家中的异味是煤气味。
????现场,刘芳坚定地认为自己的认定是对的。最终出于对孙先生安全的考虑,玺园社区工作人员联系了燃气公司专业检测人员前来检测。检测人员王师傅刚到孙先生家中便确认空气中确实有煤气味。经过半个多小时的全方位排查,最终王师傅基本确认,是孙先生家中的橡皮管老化导致轻微的煤气泄漏。
????随后,王师傅帮助孙先生更换了家中的橡皮管。王师傅离开时告诉孙先生,虽然天气寒冷,但是老人独自在家时应该时常打开窗户通风,避免危险的发生。
????煤炭炉、电热毯有隐患
????在随后的安全排查中,记者看到,家住五台新村的吴女士因舍不得用电,便将煤炭炉搬进房间里,一边烧水,一边取暖。对于吴女士的做法,五里庙社区书记李娟进行了劝阻。“首先,煤炭炉是明火,容易引发火灾。其次,万一水烧开了之后将炉火浇灭,产生的气体很容易导致窒息。所以我不建议她将煤炭炉放进卧室。至于电费,我们社区会根据相关政策给予她一定的帮助,同时我们会尽快给她送来电热毯,确保她安全过冬。”
,moncler saint honoré????对于电热毯的使用,李娟也表示,此次排查中发现很多独居老人家中的电热毯已经多年未更换,存在一定的安全隐患。“一般正常电热毯使用时间过长会产生线路老化的问题,容易发生危险。针对这个情况,我们社区将尽快联合扬州晚报暖冬大行动,给这些独居老人换上全新的电热毯。另外,老人起床后也应该及时将电热毯关闭,防止长时间开着,温度过高,引发危险。”?????????通讯员?邹庆文?刘君?李娟?
????记者?宫鋆煜
责任编辑:陈书戈
                
    分享到:
    
    
    
    
    
    扬州网新闻热线:0514-87863284 扬州网广告热线:0514-82931211
    
    
              
              
                相关阅读:
                
                  
                    
                        
                              ·有营养or隐患?凉拌菜的是与非  2016.11.22
      ·农村安全隐患不止于一眼枯井  2016.11.18
      ·宝应碧桂园部分业主违规搭建存在安全隐患盼拆除  2016.11.09
分享 转发
TOP
发新话题 回复该主题