大天府

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Status For Girls [复制链接]

1#
Hello friends, I am Shweta Parmar welcome to Reallifejokes, as you know today, all the  will Staus For Girls be searched on Google, Funny Status is brought in hindi.
分享 转发
2#

"Is Revis still Revis?" Steve Smith said to laughter. "I think his ID and his Social Security number would say he's still Revis."
A completion and pass interference require the receiver to do the same thing: Get in position to make the catch.

So closely, in fact, that some players are reluctant to throw to the receiver Revis is guarding.
"I can see him right now without looking at him," New England's star cornerback said, smiling at writers and cameras at his locker. "It's a God-given talent."
Revis leads the NFL with 123 passes defensed since his rookie year with the Jets in 2007 and led the Patriots with 14 this season.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Darrelle Revis looked straight ahead and spotted the reporter standing behind his right shoulder.
"You can't really go in there and say, 'Hey, we're going to try to get the pass interference call,'" Flacco said. "Those usually happen by our receivers going out there and playing well and getting themselves in positions to make big plays."
"I think that has something to do with him being a really good basketball player in high school," said Brandon Browner, another outstanding cornerback in his first season with the Patriots. "What we do at cornerback is the same thing a point guard's doing. He shadows them step by step."
"Does he age?" an amused Revis said. "His age is what it is on paper,NFL Jerseys Cheap, but he's still electrifying."
Revis actually is making $12 million this season, a wise investment after he was released by Tampa Bay in March. He's due another $20 million next season, an amount the Patriots almost certainly won't pay,Wholesale Jerseys China, paving the way for possible free agency.
They led the NFL by drawing 14 defensive pass interference penalties that were enforced this season with six of those drives ending in touchdowns and four in field goals, according to STATS. Torrey Smith led the league with 10 of those calls.
"It's a chess game out there," said Revis,holesale Soccer Jerseys, a Pro Bowler in six of his eight seasons. "You've got to bait the receiver. Sometimes you've got to bait the quarterback."
Not Joe Flacco.
Make them think you're doing one thing, then do something else.
"We've got techniques that we've been working on" to avoid those, said Revis, who hasn't been penalized for pass interference this season. "We recognize these things and we see them on film."
He's looking to add to that on Saturday.
But if Revis sees receivers,jerseys nfl wholesale, he's among the best at keeping them from catching passes.
"He's a great corner," Smith said. "I don't think you get a one-year deal for, I think, $10 million for being a slouch."
Baltimore wide receiver Steve Smith will try to evade that amazing vision — forward, backward or sideways — when the Ravens visit the Patriots in a divisional playoff game Saturday.
Revis has made a career of shutting down top receivers by devoting himself to perfecting his technique, studying film, learning from experience and using trickery.
But Revis is setting his sights on the Ravens, hoping to reach his third AFC championship game after making back-to-back appearances with the New York Jets in the 2009 and 2010 seasons.
Most importantly, Revis has exceptional ability to blanket receivers,Nike NFL Jerseys China, seeming to know the route and mirroring it.
Top-seeded New England (12-4) had a first-round bye while sixth-seeded Baltimore (11-6) beat Pittsburgh 30-17 in a wild-card game last Saturday.
Besides,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, the Ravens are the best at picking up big chunks of yardage through the air even when a receiver doesn't make a catch.
The playoff-tested quarterback — 13 touchdown passes and no interceptions in the Ravens' current five-game playoff winning streak — doesn't plan to ignore whomever Revis covers.
"You have to stay focused. You have to continue to stay patient," Revis said. "I just work on technique and that's what's been keeping me around."
"You allow them to dictate something by who they match him on," Flacco said. "When we've played against some guys and ... tried to avoid him or done things game plan-wise to get matchups in other places, it usually just takes your attention away from what you should be doing."
He led the Ravens with 79 catches and 1,065 yards receiving then added five for 101 yards in the wild-card win over the Steelers.
Revis probably will be matched up against Steve Smith, a 14-year veteran.
3#

To put Maclin's season a year ago into perspective, consider this: Only once has a Chiefs wide receiver ever had more catches in a season (Bowe with 86 in 2008),Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, and Derrick Alexander and Carlos Carson are the only ones to have more yards receiving in a season.
Last year, Maclin bounced back with 85 receptions for 1,318 yards and 10 touchdowns, proving not only that he was healthy but — at least to the Chiefs — that he was a No. 1 wide receiver.
No wonder just about everyone on the field, and the fans in the stands,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK, where whooping it up when Maclin took that pass from Smith to the end zone on the first day of camp.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — On the first day of training camp, Alex Smith dropped back in a full-squad drill and lofted a pass toward Jeremy Maclin, who pulled it in and sprinted to the end zone.
He had also showed why the Chiefs were so eager to sign him in free agency.
The Chiefs signed Maclin as an upgrade, one that fits their system better. Andy Reid traded up to draft him when Reid was running the show in Philadelphia, and the two remained in touch when the coach moved on to Kansas City and Maclin was rehabbing a torn ACL two years ago.
Maclin acknowledged there is some familiarity in those plays that are called. It's been a couple years since he's been in Reid's system, and there have been tweaks to it along the way. But it's not as if he's learning a foreign language, or even a different dialect.
The only wide receiver to crack that top six? Dwayne Bowe, who was jettisoned along with his massive contract after catching just 60 balls for 754 yards — and no touchdowns.
Maclin will be counted on for more than just production. The Chiefs still have a young and relatively unproven wide receiver corps. So despite turning 27 in May,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Maclin is one of the elder statesmen.
"He understands defenses, complexity of defenses, and what they're trying to do to stop him," said Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson,Jerseys Wholesale, who also worked with Maclin in Philadelphia. "He brings a level of competitiveness that group needs and a veteran leadership within that room."
"I consider myself to be an all-around receiver, doing a little bit of everything," Maclin said. "Being able to go downfield, run intermediate routes, run show routes — be able to take 1-yard passes and be able to take them to the house. I'm excited about that."
NOTES: S Eric Berry, back in camp after dealing with lymphoma, made a nice interception of a tipped pass in practice. Berry has been working mostly with the No. 2 defense while he gets back up to speed. ... The Chiefs have their first day off from camp on Thursday. They resume practices Friday leading up to next week's exhibition opener at Arizona.
So far, Maclin has embraced the burden that comes with his five-year, $55 million contract. He realizes that all eyes will be on him this season, especially if the Chiefs have any hopes of returning to the playoffs. He knows defenses will key on him. He is fully aware that fans expect him to not only catch passes, but score touchdowns.
Just like that, Maclin had scored more touchdowns — ONE — than all of the Kansas City Chiefs' wide receivers combined last season.
Without question, their pass-catching corps was among the least productive in the NFL last season, a big reason the Chiefs failed to make the playoffs. Tight end Travis Kelce led the team in receptions and yards receiving, and five of the top six in receptions were either fellow tight ends or players listed as running backs.
Take them to the house? That would make the Chiefs excited, too.

One in training camp was a good start.
"We were just getting work in. It was part of what we installed today; me and Alex just happened to hit,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Maclin said. "Every day is going to be a different story. We'll continue to go out here and get work in. if it's down the field, it's down the field. If it's anything else, it's anything else. All we can do is go out there and execute the plays that are called."
"You know, he didn't skip a beat coming back into this," Smith said. "He's really smart and sees coverages, and when you go through receivers like that,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, they can anticipate when the ball is coming and you kind of like that. They know the little adjustments to make."
发新话题 回复该主题